Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Nicholas has a gift for you!

Hello out there!

I see I am being watched by faithful folks in Russia, Germany, Alaska and the US of A.
COOL!
I love you guys!

I have been a very busy bee this past week. I spent a solid 10 hour marathon photographing a lot of new items I have put together for you. Then it always seems forever to list them.

I want to let you all know if you are reading my blogs, you are able to receive a 10% discount on all items in my store!

At Etsy, we use what they call a "coupon code". Your 10% coupon code is called WHYNICHOLAS

When you are browsing my shop at this location: http://www.nicholasdesigns.etsy.com
Pick out your items and put them in your cart.
When you are ready to check out you will see your cart contents.

There is a column that looks like this:


Ship to [Box to enter country]     default's to  U.S.

How You'll Pay

Paypal Visa MC AE Discover   (defaults to paypal)

Apply shop coupon code  <---  PRESS <ENTER> HERE!!!
                                                  then enter the magic word  WHYNICHOLAS
                                                  in the box that appears.***
Item total   $50.00 USD           THEN your discount will be taken
                                        <---   off the item and shown here
Shipping       $8.00 USD
Order total  $58.00 USD

....blah blah blah

THANK YOU for following and visiting and SHOPPING! Enjoy your discount!

I will be entering in some new pictures for your very soon!
Ta!




No comments:

Post a Comment