Sunday, December 25, 2011

Nicholas made a booboo....

Well well, it looks like I may have stepped on someones toes. Ouch! I was on my FB page and I was
inviting everyone I knew or had common friends with to come to visit my FB page, Nicholas Designs
shop, Grampa's Attic shop and this here Blog Why Nicholas?

It seems I did so to at least one person whom I apparently did not know nor have familiar contacts with and he or she sent in a bad, nasty, naughty, angry feedback letter to FB and I got my fanny reamed out!

I am SO sorry to have offended, bothered, insulted, hurt, annoyed you whilst trying to befriend you.

I always thought we could use all the friends we could get.

I am doing my best to expand my identity on line, to yes, ADVERTISE. There, I said it. I am sending out ADVERTISING to my family, friends and potentially new friends.  Many many of you accepted my friend request and I am so very happy! Thank you, thank you! I need ALL of you. I need you all to visit me frequently and leave me messages and feedback and yes, leave A LITTLE LOVE along the way.

To those whom I may have and did, ANNOY, Please forgive me. And for the rest of you...Thank you for being with me and helping me get my business and clientele going!

God Bless ALL of you, even the Grinch and especially his poor little doggie.

Deborah Barrell

No comments:

Post a Comment